Ideal for Commercial & Home Use
The roomy NewAir 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge slides easily between standard base cabinets to create the ultimate wine cellar in your custom kitchen. It can also stand alone anywhere you like. This fridge offers two cooling zones to keep 46 bottles of red and white wines at their ideal temperatures — and it looks great doing it, thanks to stainless steel and beech wood finishes.
- Built for both residential and commercial applications.
- Recessed kickplate
- Spacious, 24-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Dual zone wine fridge keeps reds and whites at ideal serving temperature.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures between 40 and 66 degrees.
- Triple tempered glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, garages and more.
1. Built-In or Stand-Alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this state-of-the-art beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
2. Dual Temperature Zones for Reds and Whites
Get two wine coolers in one thanks to dual-zone cooling for up to 46 standard wine bottles. Store whites at 40 to 55 degrees in the upper zone and reds at 50 to 66 degrees in the lower zone. They'll be ready to sip whenever you are.
3. Accurate Digital Thermostats
The NewAir 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge features digital temperature controls that put you in charge. Select your ideal serving temperatures down to the degree for optimal wine storage.
4. Triple-Tempered Doors Keep It Cold
Stylish, triple-tempered glass doors provide outstanding insulation to keep cold air inside. The glass has been treated with an anti-UV layer to protect wines from oxidation due to sunlight exposure. Doors can also be locked for peace of mind.
5. Quiet, Powerful Cooling
The quiet, compressor-based fan cooling system circulates air evenly and includes a carbon filter to keep the air around your wine fresh. Add adjustable beech wood shelves and a stainless steel finish, and this fridge has timeless appeal.